G76 leadership emerged from the world of “big consulting” with a firm belief that knowledge and technology are crucial drivers of business success. However, we recognized that the high cost associated with such knowledge and technology limits its accessibility to large corporations. Mid-Market companies are getting left behind.
That’s why we left big consulting and created G76.
We are dedicated to leveling the playing field and empowering mid-market companies to compete and thrive. Leveraging our expertise and experience, we have developed a universally applicable and cost-effective solution. Powerful, effective, affordable.
G76 improves profit for our clients by applying technology and elite management tools to our clients’ data.
Created for business people, by business people.
- Data-driven companies are 23 times more likely to acquire customers.
- Insight-driven companies grow faster than and outperform their competition.
- Excelling at business fundamentals is the cornerstone of performance excellence.
- There is no stress like money stress.
- Proprietary advisory framework and data analytics platforms.
- Powerful focused algorithms examine company performance and identify holistic improvement opportunities.
- Combines AI pragmatic experience custom action plans.
- Game-changing insights translated into action plans to transform the normal into the superior.
Improved profit and a distinct and sustainable competitive advantage for companies.
Peter J. Mares
Disciplines: Strategy, Finance, Accounting, and Operations
- 30+ year career accelerating companies’ profits and growth
- $350+ million in cumulative, realized improved profits
- Scaled a business to $125MM revenue in 7 years (55% CAGR)
- MBA, Finance, George Washington
- BBA, Accounting, James Madison
Disciplines: Business Advisory and Outsourcing
- Founder of 3 advisory firms with $150MM realized, improved profits
- Developer of bespoke data analytics and visualization
- Democratizer of elite strategies and tools for the middle market
- BA, Harvard
Chief Revenue Officer
Disciplines: Growth Strategy, Customer Modeling, Process
Improvement, Business Development
- 25+ years leading startups, turnarounds, and corporate divisions by building teams and go-to-market strategies
- Planned and executed growth strategies producing double-digit growth in EBITDA
- Transformed business development teams with sales training programs and digital tools
- BS, Organizational Communication and Leadership, University of Texas at Austin
Dr. Hugo M. Montesinos-Yufa
Chief Data Scientist and Academic Advisor
Disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Optimization
- Ph.D. in Economics and Ph.D. in Engineering
- Academic and industry experience
- Research-oriented statistician, economist, and engineer working as a Professor of Statistics at Ursinus College’s Math and Computer Science department
- Founder and leader of a decentralized research initiative conducting applied statistical research
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Universidad Simon Bolivar (Venezuela)
- Ph.D. in Economics, Florida State University
Contact us today to receive a complimentary review.
No obligations. No gimmicks. Just a real conversation with an expert.